WELCOME IN MY SMALL SHOP!
Here you will find only "handmade" creations, gothic jewelry and accessories of victorian, baroque and steampunk inspiration.
I try, as much as possible, to make only unique and original pieces or very limited series (only a few copies).
I work according to my inspiration of the moment or according to the personal tastes of each request (do not hesitate to let me know!). I mainly use pearls and Swarovski crystals, "made in France" or European products, high quality fine stones.
Each metal jewel is guaranteed lead-free, nickel-free and cadmium-free and covered with 2 layers of hypoallergenic varnish for the following reasons:
- minimize the risk of skin reactions (it goes without saying).
- considerably extend its service life while avoiding "green traces" due to the oxidation of the metal (copper or brass contained in it).
The chains I use are made of stainless steel, the earrings are either made of 925 silver or of surgical steel. All my piercings are made of surgical steel.
It is naturally recommended to extend the life of jewelry:
- avoid passing them underwater (showers, baths, swimming pool, sea water, etc.). Only parts made of surgical steel or stainless steel resist. Silver blackens with chlorine and under the effect of various soaps or shampoos.
- avoid putting perfume on it.
- not to put them in direct contact with a cosmetic product (make your cream, lotion or other penetrate well before wearing the jewelry!).
- not to store them in a damp room such as the bathroom.
- you can also regularly apply a layer of hypoallergenic varnish (easily found in pharmacies or on the net) or transparent nail varnish if you have no problem with fragile or other skin. If your jewelry becomes sticky, this is due to excess varnish. To correct this, simply pass a cotton swab dipped in solvent, allow to air dry and iron the varnish.
If you have an urge, a question leave me a message before placing an order. I promise to reply as soon as possible.
And if an article pleases you and has already been sold, contact me, it is possible that I can do it again almost identical ...
I thank you for the trust you place in me and I hope you will find your happiness.
Have a great day !
Good visit !
(Please forgive my translation errors !)